2022 LEGO Build Competition
RSVP Online Here: March Break LEGO Build Competition Facebook Event
1) Creative Engineering Award (selected by a panel of judges)
2) People's Choice Award (the submission with the most online votes)
• Submit Entry: March 12-March 20
• Online Voting Begins: March 22
• Online Voting Ends: 11:59PM March 30
• Winners Announced: Extended Until April 4
1. Each participant is allowed ONE entry.
2. Entries must be made completely of LEGO bricks or LEGO DUPLO bricks.
3. All entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include child's name, guardian's name, child's age, phone number, name of creation, and picture of creation).
4. Your creation must be no bigger than 15” by 15” and no taller than 15” high. These dimensions are equivalent to one large grey baseplate.
5. Submission must be an original creation which is not based on a kit or internet instructions.
6. Participants must be residents of KFLA.
7. Winners must be able to pick up their prize from our store located at 193 Princess Street.
There will be three ways to vote:
1) By going to our 2022 LEGO Build Competition on Facebook (CLICK HERE) and “liking” a photo (each “like” equals one vote).
2) By going to our 2022 LEGO Build Competition on Facebook (CLICK HERE) and “sharing” the photo (each “share” equals one vote).
3) By filling out the online voting form